At Vance Wealth, we believe collaboration drives success because we witness the power of working together every day. Whether we’re serving our clients or the community, we strive to act as a trusted partner by finding opportunities to achieve more together. And, we’ve learned this kind of spirit always pays off. That’s why we wanted to share the love by suggesting:
5 Easy Ways to Support Small Businesses:
- Make an effort to stay informed, and in touch, with the businesses you love. Follow their accounts on social media, or subscribe to their email newsletters. Leave a review on Facebook, Google or another platform. Reviews help local businesses expand their digital reach and make an impact online. By sharing your story with their online audience, you can help a small business turn their platform into a digital storefront.
- Buy a gift card. They make great quarantine birthday gifts, as most people are buying online right now.
- One of the simplest things you can do to support a small business is reschedule missed appointments instead of canceling them.
- Pay for a service in advance. Your post-quarantine self will thank you.
- Send a thank you note. Support is not always about the money. A warm message or a thoughtful word can provide just the kind of momentum a business owner needs to keep going.
*Please don’t forget to check on the nonprofits you support. Though in-person volunteering might not be an option, there are plenty of ways to continue supporting our local nonprofits. Give them a call to learn about their specific needs.
Vance Wealth, Inc. (“Vance Wealth”) is a registered investment advisor. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Vance Wealth and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure.