Advanced Perspective Webinar Social Security & Medicare
Join us for our monthly Advanced Perspective Webinar: Social Security & Medicare Register here! Join us Tuesday, October 17th at 4:30PM (PST) for our Advanced Perspective webinar hosted
Join us Tuesday, October 17th at 4:30PM (PST) for our Advanced Perspective webinar hosted by Jerrod Ferguson, Vice President of Vance Wealth, and Steve Lujan, The Medicare Man. We hope to provide clarity on these complex issues so that you can make the best decisions for your personal situation.
Many retirees opt for Social Security benefits before attaining full retirement age, often without grasping the potential repercussions for themselves and their spouses. When it comes to Medicare, there are multiple enrollment windows, and if you miss your personal window, you may be faced with a lifetime penalty or, worse, finding yourself uninsured. Tune in to learn how to avoid these costly mistakes.
We will delve into the following topics:
- The timing and strategies for initiating Social Security benefits.
- The impact of remarriage on survivor Social Security benefits, particularly for widowed and divorced spouses.
- The implications of claiming Social Security at the earliest possible age, including the financial trade-offs involved.
- What is Original Medicare?
- Understanding the various enrollment periods for Medicare.
- Why does everyone need additional private insurance in addition to Medicare?
Can’t attend live? No worries! Register now to receive the webinar recording.
As always, you can ask your question live during the webinar, but feel free to send questions you’d like to hear discussed in advance!
See You There!
Vance Wealth, Inc. (“Vance Wealth”) is a registered investment advisor. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Vance Wealth and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. The information provided is for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. Vance Wealth does not provide tax or legal advice. You should contact your tax advisor and/or attorney before making any decisions with tax or legal implications.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Tuesday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST