5 Tips for a Productive Annual Company Retreat.
- Define clear objectives: Set specific goals for the retreat to guide planning and ensure alignment with company values. As followers of the EOS system, this step helps us stay focused and on track.
- Choose a suitable location: Select a venue that encourages open communication and has the technology requirements your team needs. Consider accessibility, amenities, and a change of scenery for a refreshing experience.
- Involve employees: Engage employees through surveys to ensure all perspectives are considered in the retreat agenda. We use Ninety to run our quarterly meetings, fostering collaboration and accountability.
- Foster connections and collaboration: Create opportunities for employees to connect and collaborate. Encourage teamwork and relationship building.
- Debrief: Document retreat action items and insights, communicate with the team, and set S.M.A.R.T goals.
We help busy entrepreneurs carve out time to focus on what matters most while also providing specific tax-saving opportunities. Sign up for monthly tips and best practices from the Simplify365 team to maximize your productivity and save on taxes. Click here to join our mailing list!